8.06.2010

just stuff


Here's a post just in case you've been dying to know what we've been up to...

and I'm sure you all are since so many people read my blog now days (not!)

I need to spice up my blog (some day)
Anyway...

Here are some pics of what we've been up to...

Like I said...Austin's been working in Connecticut staying in a hotel Monday - Saturday (and it's sucked)
So I took a road trip up to the area and stayed with him last week.

We ended up getting our own room...and I literally stayed in the same outfit for 6 days (wasn't planning on staying so long obviously) Now Austin wants to burn my bright yellow sweats (which oddly enough I'm wearing right now?)

Aust didn't have too much work down there, so we got to hang out a lot! I kept laughing cause I can't believe what my life is like right now. It is soooo lazy, and it is getting old. All of the days are seriously running together.

Anyway...one night we went out on the town and took a visit to Mohegan Sun Casino in Uncasville. There wasn't much else to do? 

I am soooo not fun at a casino. I HATE HATE HATE losing money. I don't care if it's $5 dollars. That's a new pair of earrings, you know?

Anyway...at least I tried this time...that's a step towards fun, right?


These kids (yes, kids) had fun. Marshall won like a million dollars playing black jack and treated us to Taco Bell afterward at 2 AM (SICK!)
PS- Austin's photo jumping skills (or lack of) make me laugh


Austin is back from CT now (thank goodness). Plans changed. Most of the people here in Boston are headed to Georgia this weekend to finish out the summer, but we got lucky and are able to finish out the summer here in Boston! My parents are visiting in 9 days YAY!! Can't wait. I was seriously stressing there for a few days thinking we were going to have to go to Georgia, but it all worked out! Now we will most likely be coming home in 3 weeks. Yay. We are anxious to look for jobs and get back to real life!!!!

Anyway...last week we got in a nice evening at the driving range.


I love to watch Austin golf. He's just in his own little world.
And I was sure happy practicing some silhouette shots



We also went to a nice restaurant in downtown Boston in Little Italy called Maggianos. I was planning on getting more pictures, but this is the only one I ended up with. Boston is soooo beautiful at sunset.

Hopefully more pics to come soon....for sure once my parents get here HOO-RAH!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun out there in Boston!! I'm glad you get to stay there too and finish out the summer! :) Those silhouette shots of Austin playing golf, are AMAZING! You're an incredible photographer! I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your summer, glad you are doing well!!!

west's said...

hey looser - i still read all your posts! & I love all your pictures & places you've been & just possibly might want to go to Boston now...okay I've always wanted to go. Did you watch the Bachelorette? Did you go see Chris's family in Cape Cod? Love all your adventures.

Cher said...

i think it's awesome you're getting this lazy time. enjoy it while it lasts. have a project you're working on? besidse blogging and photos of course?
love the sillouete pics!

Adam & Alissa said...

Ok so I just called you and... NO ANSWER!!!! Ahhh!! I know you are so "busy" and all but ANSWER YOUR CELLULAR TELEPHONE so I can hear that you are truly coming home in 3 WEEKS!!! Wish it was today but 3 weeks is better than 3 months!!!! YIPPEE!!!

Jes said...

I am SOOOOO happy that you get to stay in Boston! I think you guys should move into one of the apts in Burlington so we can play!

Ashley said...

Hooray for 3 weeks..your comment on my blog has me extremely excited about horses....I hope you're not teasing me. :) Enjoy your time there, I think you'll miss it when you come home.

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

I still read your blog! I havent been looking at a lot of blogs lately but I read yours and I love all your pics! Its so true how in the summer your days just start to blend and you dont even know what day it is! im am so happy you are having fun, enjoy the rest of the summer it will fly by!!

Anonymous said...

I always read your posts! I love them! Sounds like you've had fun... and not had fun:) Can't wait to see ya!

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Those pics of Aust golfing in the sunset are cool. You are pretty professional with that camera now days, miss you guys!!

Whats Up with the Eps said...

Andrea- We miss you guys!! You are getting so good with your camera!! I LOVE the pictures! You will have to show me how to use mine now that I got one!! Come back soon!