6.09.2012

39 Weeks and still no baby!



We really had our hopes high on having the baby by now, but we were fooled. I got my membranes stripped, and it didn't do anything for me! I totally thought it would put me into labor. I still get a lot of braxton hicks but I don't think I've felt a REAL contraction yet. Every night we go to bed we think maybe its the night I'll wake up with contractions or my water will break, but NOTHING! At my doctors appointment I hadn't progressed at all this last week....still at a 2 1/2 and 90% effaced. I am beginning to believe this baby girl is not going to come by her due date, and I dream she is a 15 lb babe. Oh well...what do you do! We literally have EVERYTHING ready. Bags are packed. Car seat is in. Bassinet is up. Now it's just the waiting game. We are starting to go a little crazy. Austin said he can't focus at work (haha), and I have maybe been a tiny bit grouchy..... just a little bit. We have been going on lots of walks, and I have been trying to stay really active throughout the day to help things along, but she just does not want to come out yet. Please bless she comes this week!!!!

I found a couple awesome websites (mostly from here and here) with these awful pregnancy pictures that just made my day. Thought someone out there might also be 39 weeks pregnant and needing a good laugh today too. Enjoy.




 

 

 

 






bad, worst maternity pictures  worst pregnancy photos, having a baby from Team Jimmy Joe





















These can't be for real.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahah! Those are so nasty! You and Austin could do the one with the tire. That is the best! Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see your darling little angel.

jayni & ben said...

no way on those photos. ROTTEN. hahahah i can't wait to meet baby girl.