I know....this blog is all about Allegra now. It has been since the moment I found out I was pregnant, but I just don't want to forget any of it!!!!
This week was very eventful. It started off with the fire. We got evacuated with a 1 week old baby. I felt like the worst mom that day. We were dead asleep at 11 AM, and I didn't even realize how smokey it was until the neighbors came and got me out of bed. Sad......AJ was totally coughing and wheezing, and we were both sleeping away. I started panicing for a minute. Good thing my sister is Allegra's PA and works just down the street. We ran in and got her oxygen level all taken care of.
Most of the week we stayed at Grandma Cindi's, and that was nice because I was so worried about Austin going back to work this week. I had lots of help. The last couple days we have been back home, and I'm trying to get back to normal life a little bit. Allegra slept for 4 1/2 hours straight last night, so today I am feeling good! I ate breakfast before noon, got dressed, and even put on some make up. What? Pretty proud mama here.
AJ had her 2 week appointment today (so basically I was forced to get ready, but it still counts). She had to get her blood drawn and ohhh.... I hated it!! It was so sad, but at least she is growing well! They wanted her to be back to birth weight (7#11oz), and she weighed 8 lbs 4 oz. She's a good little eater like her mom!! The double chin is growing by the minute :)
STATS:
Weight: 8lbs 4oz 48%
Length: 21.25in 83%
Head Circ: 36cm 53%
She has a long, skinny Ingersoll body! Lucky girl!
In the last week she has started to be awake more in the day times. Sleeping at nights can use some work, but she had 3 good sleeping nights this week. That means she actually fell asleep a tiny bit :) She has started getting picky about the position she's held in. She gets fussy in the late afternoons. We have learned that she sleeps better if her arms aren't swaddled in the blanket. She likes her arms stretched out. She can focus on our faces pretty well. She has gotten really good at lifting her head and moving it from side to side. She still loves her head turned to the side, and she makes the funniest faces ever.
Here are our latest instagram/phone pics. I've taken a lot to send to Austin while he's at work :) I swear I'm going to start taking real pictures with a real camera....eventually.
Clearly can't get enough of her.









2 comments:
I can't wait to hold her and love on her. Love the picture of her and Austin. So cute. Good job getting ready today. It is so hard some times.
Oh my what a bundle of sweetness! I can't wait to meet her & hold her & smell her...yeah - you get it - I want to come hold her.
Post a Comment