Meet my sexy husband, Austin. Let me tell you a little bit about him. He has fragile teeth. You can often find him with puffy gums, chipped teeth, and cavities. Before he left on his mission, his good 'ole buddy, Nate, shot his front tooth out with a BB gun (on accident). Boys are smart. He got it filled in before his mission. Last night (almost exactly 5 years later), he played basketball. Bad idea. He got a fist to his mouth and......
Now he is sexier than ever. For Christmas this year....Austin is getting back his two front teeth. I think it will be my Christmas too. Lucky us.
10 comments:
oh sad!!! bummer it's going to be your christmas too.
I'm so sorry Ang! Gabe feels really bad about it. Boys just get way too into the game, don't they. Merry Christmas!!
ha ha ha I love him! Austin and I both... seriously.. don't look at my teeth up close. They're HORRIBLE! I have a chip too.
ha ha ha that is too funny. Wasn't that Austin's favorite tooth too?? =)
Hey Andrea,
How are you? You and your husband are so cute together! I love your blog! This picture doesn't look very fun at all! Your poor husband! Hope everything is well with you guys!
oh sads! What a fun christmas...
hahaha. I love him. hahaha I have bad teeth too. Sucks cause you can't do anything about it.
You are so funny! Adam told me about it but I didn't know it was his front tooth! Poor guy! Well at least its kinda festive "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!" Did you get your secret MK surprise yesterday??
oh sad! Tell him we love him anyways! What is he going to do until christmas!?
Dang! My teeth are the same way and it's expensive to keep myself from looking like a pirate...I have nightmares about my teeth breaking weekly...anyway, poor guy....
Post a Comment