Our niece, Gracie, turned TWO on Thursday. My sister threw her a cute Halloween birthday party! It was a fun little get together....
Gracie got lots and lots of cute presents (specifically those cute blue rubber rain boots!)
My sister, Lindsay, my aunt, Marcie, and my momma...
Gracie opening her presents...
My dad and my cousin, Fairy Rachelle...
My cousin, Amy, is a spooky witch.....
Gracie and my little Go-Go Girl sista, Er.
Austin is sick of me taking pictures...
Cute little baby lion Boyce.....
Griffin and Tawnya decorating the pumpkin...
Nicole and Afton decorating pumpkins...
Linds and Ashley decorating their pumpkin....


Gracie, Ashley, and Afton all dressed up in their costumes...
(Gracie is a bat, Ash is a witch, and Afton is Thomas...CUTE!)
HALLOWEEN NIGHT
We have made a fun little tradition of going to Austin's parents house for Halloween. We have been the last three years, and it is always a Par-tay. Cindi decorates the house all cute in orange purple and black, makes yummy taco soup and the best ginger snap cookies you will ever have in your life. We played Apples to Apples just like last year. We got Jeff cheating again - surprise surprise :) and Sara was the ultimate champion this year!
We were a little low on people this year, but it was still so fun!
Jeff, Charlotte, Me, Aust, Sara, and Dallin (Rae, Grandma Squires, and Cindi aren't in the picture, but they were there too!)
When we got home, we had a nice Halloweenie surprise waiting for us in our kitchen....
a nice and little (not) black widow. I zoomed in so far, I think the little red dot is kind of blurry - oh but it was there. PS - our home is invested with spiders of all kinds and colors.... this isn't our first black widow...
Good thing Austin is a man's man, and burns all of our spiders with matches ?????

The end of Halloween. Good one this year.
10 comments:
He BURNS the spiders?! Where in the heck did he learn that?!?!? I'm sad that we missed you on Halloween. I was talking to my mom on the phone and she told me that you had just come by. Sad. We still need to get together. I'll call ya this week.
scariest halloween ever.
there is this black widow in a cage in my biology lab at school. i check to see that she has not escaped every time i go into the room, just in case.
ha, ok see you soon :)
Ahh! You had a black widow in your house? I think I would have cried-- and I for sure wouldn't have been able to sleep. You're tough. You look so cute in that orange shirt with Austin's family. I love that! Ok talk to you later
Can you please take that picture off of me! YUCK! Or just crop me out? Way to go Austie. I hate spiders and we get a ton in the basement. We had fun last night with you two we should hang out more often!! Love ya
The picture of Rachelle and your dad is so cute! And the poor burnt spider, although I would want him dead too.
That's a cute post about Gracie, Ange! THANKS! Oh and I wish you didn't have black widows in your house. That's hilarious that he burns them, though! Doesn't it ruin the carpet??
ha ha, brent used to burn bugs in our apartment when we were first married. then he melted the carpet after a particularly hard to burn bug, and hasn't done it since. i HATE spiders. did you buy spider spray?
Oh man. I hate spiders...I found a black widow on my bed once...haven't slept good since :) So me and Tys saw you jogging on Halloween night...now that's determination! You look great and it looks like you two are having fun!
Flip! That was a black widow?! I've only seen one here and it was outside our house. It completely freaked me out!
On another note...darling pics of everyone! I miss having family around during holidays! Glad you guys had fun!
Your hair is sooo gorgeous. You look so pretty. I love that color on you. but then people with great skin like you don't have a bad color, do you? No fair!
Post a Comment