You're Alice Cullen - You are vivacious and full of energy! Your childlike way of looking at life makes you both amusing and special to your friends. You make an excellent friend, although you do have a tendency to get uppity if you're not immediately given your way- people often give into you for your charm.
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH. You are nuts. You are a twilight freak! That little "Bite me" floating around your screen is hilarious. I need to read these books!
I am excited for tonight! Make sure you dress up like Alice! ha ha ha Tomorrow is going to be hard after we party all night with the Cullens.
haha you'll have to tell me how it is! Im obsessed to but not going tonight!! You'll have to tell me if Edward lives up to it! I'm pretty attached to the picture I have painted of Edward! P.S. yes we're moving in January! I'll make a post about it!
I took that test and I am Alice too! Go us! Guess what I just started reading twilight 5 days ago and I started the 3rd book today! thats alot of reading haha! Im obsessed and addicted... and wish I would have jumped on the "twilight banwagon" earlier
thank you for your sweet words on my blog.
Post a Comment