11.23.2008

TwiLiGhT MiDNighT MoViE

At the last second I got a ticket to Twilight, and I was soooo happy....thanks Alissa! Soooo we went to The District and got the priveledge to walk down the red carpet and get our picture taken .... for free. People were paying 10 dollars (crazy weirdos), but Alissa knew the people so we got this awesome picture.....
Do we look like it was 3 AM? Don't answer that.
I liked the movie - it was fun - kinda cheesy at parts (like the book) and a little weird watching at some parts (since he is vampire). People were nuts... (not us, of course). Don't worry..... we found out there is a Twilight Moms Club that rented the top floor of The District and had a prom. We were seeing all these moms in prom dresses and we were so confused... weird! Sorry if you are one of those moms, but now maybe you will realize how crazy you are....
What did you guys think about the movie?

9 comments:

cherilyn said...

twilight mom's club? ha ha. no, i wasn't there. i haven't read the books, i think i would probably think they're ok, but not love them. doesn't sound like my type of book, really. so i haven't seen the movie either since i'm not a fanatic.

Mark and Mel said...

So you didn't say the most important thing! What did you think of the Edward?! That is hilarious about the mom's club, by the way.

Adam & Alissa said...

So that picture is so ugly but what a great memory!

I have to admit something... I saw it again on Saturday with my mom! ha ha ha

I make fun of the crazies but I might have turned into one! oops!

Jen said...

they had a PROM??? hahaha! i don't think the movie comes to chile for another month. so i will have to be patient.

Shari said...

Hey Andrea, Are you going to the work party? Just wondering if I'll know anybody there.

Ann said...

I am jealous you went to the midnight showing. i had to wait till sat. I loved the movie, i thought edward was amazing! but ya a little cheesy at times.

Bethea said...

Oh man.. I'm so embarrassed! I've already seen in 3 times. Pretty much because I have a Giant crush on Robert Pattinson! Oh baby!

Adam and Jamie said...

I liked the movie the same as i liked the book...they were both just okay. even though it wasn't like amazing, i can't wait for the next movie to come out! cool picture of you guys in front of the sign! my fam tried to get a pic in salt lake, but they were charging too! stupid!

Heather Lee said...

HAHA "but now maybe you'll realize how crazy you are..." Yeah there were a few "tight butt" moments (as I like to call them) in the movie...where it's so cheesy you feel a little embarassed for them. But overall, considering the budget, I thought it was a good movie.