So You Think You Can Dance Season 6 Winner....
(The picture didn't turn out so great cause I secretly think Austin got a little nervous too)
Who would have thought Applebees was such a good choice for dinner??? (that's a first hehe)
We were eating dinner this weekend, and a bunch of girls were sitting next to us. All the suddent Russell walked in, and I said to Austin, "I swear that is Russell from SYTYCD - it looks just like him!" So I looked up on my phone where he was from, and it said BOSTON, so I started getting all twitterpated. Then when we heard the girls call out his name, we knew it was him. I soooo wanted to ask him for a picture, but I got SOOOOO nervous!!! I really wasn't going to, but Austin walked over and said to the girls at the end of the table, "Is that Russell from SYTYCD?" They laughed and said yes, so Austin said to Russell "Um...can you get in a picture with my wife?"
He was sooooo dang cute and sweet!!! I felt like a freaking dumb little school girl!!!!!! Austin was making fun of me so bad. He shook my hand, introduced himself, and put his arm around me. I don't know if I even said a word haha. Then Austin said, "You have a lot of fans in Utah. You are awesome, and we loved watching you!" BTW - Austin didn't even watch him hahahaha!
Ohh Russy Boy - you did make me so happy.
I may be your number 1 fan now. I will forgive you for your weird freakout when you won :)
It did take me a couple hours to recooperate my regular breathing pattern.....
PS- happy mother's day to my AWESOME mom and mother-in-law. I love you two more than words
PS- happy mother's day to my AWESOME mom and mother-in-law. I love you two more than words

6 comments:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO TIGHT. LOL @ Austin. hahhhaah
that's awesome. i love him.
Ya, you look a bit flushed:) How fun! Andrea, congratulations on your graduation. That is beyond awesome!!! I am jealous of your adventures. All the new and exciting things to do and capture in photos. Enjoy your few moments without work. You deserve a break.
I'm so jealous!! I love Russell!!! ahha, that was the weirdest freak out when he won, but hey, he's GREAT!! So cool you got to meet him!
I love it! I don't watch the show and have no idea who he is but I still think its awesome.
So cool!!! What a random place to run into him! haha! Looks like you guys are having a blast. I LOVE BOSTON!!!
Post a Comment