I got the BEST graduation present ever!! Lindsay suprised me and came into town!!! It was so fun! She kept saying forever that she had such a big week in school and she was so sorry she couldn't make it. Then Thursday night, she called me. We were just getting ready to go out with Adam, Alissa, Ari, and Gage, and Lindsay would NOT stop talking to me hahaha!!! Then all the sudden, they knocked on the door!!!!!!!!!!! I was sooo shocked and so happy, and Lindz just LOVED that she surprised me!!! SOOO GREAT! Then, we went to Tepanyaki to celebrate .... MMMMM
Graduation
I can't believe how freaking freezing it was on Graduation Day!!! OF COURSE THAT HAPPENS! Look at this snow....
Here we are waiting in line....
Austin was so happy to graduate with Jonny and Chase! I had to tell him to pay attention to me too!
Clarissa, Austin, and I
My dad was so worried my name wasn't going to be inthe program for some reason. No, it was!
Here we are - walking in and happy as can be!!

Business School graduates
\
Clarissa, Me, Austin, Chase, and Jonny
Austin walking...

...and that's all. We are done!!!
Ingersoll Fam
Egans

Yeah, yeah!
I am sooo soooo soooo soooo sooo happy!!!
PS- my cap was so big for my small head and kept falling off UGH!!! That's why its crooked haha!
Post-Graduation
For our little present to ourselves, we got tickets for the Jazz Game with Brandon and Lindsay!!!
ROUND 1 GAME 6 vs Denver Nuggets
Lindz and I were getting a kick out of the midget dwarf bear. Sooo funny. Love the 1/2!!
4th quarter was SOOOO much fun!!! I am so happy we went!
WIN!!!
So happy!
Have I said the word HAPPY enough during this post???
Thanks cute sister Lindz for surprising me and our cute families for all coming to our graduation!!!
PS - yes, my hair is BLACK- ahhh!!!
PPS - We made it to BOSTON safe and sound!!
PPPS - Travel pics on their way :)
























11 comments:
congrats! you did it. now your masters? :)
your family is so supportive, that's awesome. and erika has the biggest purse i've ever seen.
Oh my gosh, I bet that is just the best feeling ever to be done! That is so fun that you and Austin got to graduate together too! Nice work!
This was a happy/sad post for me. I am sooo happy for you and that you are finished with school. So proud of you!! But I am so sad you are gone :( I just love you and Austin. You are so freaking pretty it bugs me a little. hahah Love you guys!! Happy you made it!!
Oh gosh! I am so incredibly HAPPY for you guys! And what!? You're in Boston already? I'm super jealous. Good job on graduating! That's no small feat.
Um.. first off, how AWESOME of Lindsay to surprise you!! LOVE it. Good to see her in some pics, she's so cute.
2nd- CONGRATS!! I'm SOOO proud of all you guys. You & Austin couldn't be more perfect for each other.
3rd- YOu're STUNNING!! LOVE your hair. YOU GO GIRL.
4th- We miss you guys already. Glad you made it safe.
Congrats Andrea! I'm so HAPPY for you both! So what's on the agenda for life after graduation??
Congrats! That is so awesome. What a fun surprise! You are gorgeous in every picture. Gage is pretty cute by the way. Ari should marry him:) We will miss you. Will you be back for our bachelorette party???? LOVE YA!
Congrats!! So exciting!! And I was at that game too!! It was SO fun! The 1/2 bear was hilarious!
So exciting! You guys are finally done, Congrats!! Glad you guys made it safe to Boston. We'll miss you guys.
Seriously...funnest weekend ever! Thanks for all the fun memories :) I guess I can say I miss you while you're in Boston, but I missed you anyways while you were in Utah. Your documenting for your Boston drive is awesome by the way! Love it! Hopefully we can come see you guys sometime!
It is dark:) But it looks fantastic! So Fun! Hopefully I'll see you soon, still looking at flights... I should know by next week:) SHOPPING! Oh and congrats on graduating to both of you
!
Post a Comment